Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
AMAZING SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:
1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP..
2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.
3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.
4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
It's been a tough year, and continues to be rough, for a lot of us.
So more of a reason to cut loose, or relax, and give each other moral support!
Use it as a networking event, or a reunion, or whatever helps you have the best time possible!
If you are going to be in Los Angeles, or can make arrangements to be, let me know if I can help.
I'll be sending out an Evite for your RSVPs.
Thank you for your continued patronage!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
2009 was tough for many. Me included. So welcome 2010 and let me reinvent myself. I will still give the same friendly service with fast turnaround and well-built files, but will offer more. This blog for one, and more of my time to you. I can’t promise monthly lunches, but I will follow up with phone calls to see if you need anything. I will also offer incentives for your referrals. Starbucks card? Lunch at a local restaurant? Cash? It all depends on the referral and if the business relationship continues. And believe me, I WILL do what I can to make it last.
As usual, I will be the networking queen. You may already have a link from my web site to yours. I would love for you to return the favor if it’s in your control.
Please check back to my blog periodically. I’ll send reminders and I hope to be able to make it worth your while, whether it’s valuable information, or to provide a good laugh. The world knows we can always use a good laugh.
Thank you for being part of my business and part of my life.