Monday, March 21, 2011

Spend money to make more money

They say money is just energy and the more we exchange and the more we use, the more we create. Are there areas in your business, or life, where hiring someone else to do something for you actually saves YOU time, and therefore, money?
I use freelancers to help with my work load: I am a source of income for them and that leaves me free to use my time on other things, either more work, or maintenance of the business. I bill them out at a higher rate and everyone is happy: they generate income, I am able to take care of other things to keep my business growing while making money, and my clients get what they need, when they want it.
It creates positive energy flow all around.
Where can you put your energy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment